For more information and pricing on the College Station Cemetery, contact the Cemetery Sexton. After a lot or space is selected, the purchaser can finalize paperwork in the Parks & Recreation Office.
Parks & Recreation Office
1000 Krenek Tap Road, College Station, Texas
8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
On behalf of the citizens of College Station, the city cemeteries will be well designed and maintained, aesthetically pleasing, and professionally administered under the guidance of the Cemetery Citizen Advisory Committee and according to the policies and ordinances of the City and State.
Cemetery Advisory Committee
- The cemetery will be safe, accessible, and well maintained.
- The cemetery will provide a peaceful and visually pleasing atmosphere conducive to meditation and reflection.
- The cemetery will be adequately funded to meet the needs of the citizens, on-going maintenance, and the future development.
- The cemetery will be operated under the guidance of the Cemetery Committee according to city ordinances and state statutes.
- The Cemetery Committee will be responsible for public education regarding cemetery policies and procedures.
The committee, appointed by the City Council, meets on a regular basis to consider matters of policy, planning, maintenance of the cemetery. In cooperation with the council, staff liaisons and the Cemetery Sexton, the committee has undertaken several major projects: a master landscape plan, ordinance updates, and the creation of an endowment fund to meet the future needs of the cemetery.